Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Casey's rose-educating photo of Rajahland Monorail
May 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the third daily operating Monorail in 20th century America for a memorable adventure through the view above a showcase, out through Disney Waterfall Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Gaston.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Attraction veterans have written a massive journal in which is written the personal details of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to get a seat with the Rajahland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.