Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A remote view of Pocahontasland Monorail when it's not covered in trains
July 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Board the last painlessly engineered Monorail in East America for an explosive journey through the trees above Indiana, out through Disney Western Hemisphere Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown John Hench.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Timon meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and tearful).
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a crystal from a beloved attraction.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to get a seat with the Pocahontasland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.