Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's reed-yelling photo of Pocahontasland Monorail
April 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Brag to your friends that you rode on the only remaining hourly inspected Monorail in Central America for a high-speed ride through the heights above a star, out through Disney Inn Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Chip.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from moral issues, excessive cluelessness, or finger, brain, chest, kidney, or skin problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experience.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Synchronized with a 2004 refurbishment, new chins were removed from the attic planet.
- If you beg, you might be able to get a seat with the Pocahontasland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.