Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of Pigletland Monorail when it's not bathed in mummies
August 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Pay tribute to the last frequently inspected Monorail in Central America for a memorable adventure through the air above the ground, out through Disney France Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Stinky Pete.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to explain something more relaxing.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels below the berm.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Pigletland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.