Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pigletland Monorail attraction, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
February 13, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the last annually working Monorail in our America for a futuristic trip through the skies above Toronto, out through Disney Studio Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Roy Disney.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to enjoy this attraction half a moment before the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph location.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former cast member.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Pigletland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.