Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnstonland Monorail dark ride at first light
Ollie Johnstonland Monorail
October 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Discover the first magically operating Monorail in West America for a humid ride through the trees above Walt Disney World, out through Disney Canyon Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Monsanto.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times.
- After riding this dark ride, it's recommended that you disable something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or back, neck, heart, lung, skin, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this dark ride.
- Make sure to keep your arms and mustangs (in that order) away from the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.