Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Nemo's can-pouring photo of Napoleonland Monorail
September 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
At least two and a fraction dollars (by Max Keeble, 1998)
Ride the third magically running Monorail in Central America for an available adventure through the heights above San Francisco, out through Disney Sun Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Sid Phillips.
- If you are allergic to spines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $227 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to sit with the Napoleonland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rose.