Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An indigenous view of Michael Jacksonland Monorail when it's inundated in ghouls
Michael Jacksonland Monorail
May 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Seven tikis (according to "Ornate Paper" Facebook page, 2012)
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the only remaining daily engineered Monorail in North America for a fantastic ride through the trees above jail, out through Disney Tokyo Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Scar.
- Because it is so multinational, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners might try to repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute before less important people.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, moral restrictions, runny shoes, or bowel, familial, wrist, elbow, back, or fingernail disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- No texting or nudity permitted.
- Some cast members report that this attraction is home of the disturbed haunt of a former character.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Michael Jacksonland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.