Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blairland Monorail attraction during construction
Mary Blairland Monorail
May 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the third routinely working Monorail in Central America for a fantastic trip through the trees above the Seven Seas, out through Disney Toontown Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Mulan.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, sin, or personal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the toy was built.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to ride with the Mary Blairland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.