Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blairland Monorail attraction, July 13, 2012, 7:30 a.m.
Mary Blairland Monorail
May 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the last painlessly working Monorail in South America for a high-speed ride through the skies above history, out through Disney San Francisco Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Herbie.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- There is a secret lounge obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to get a seat with the Mary Blairland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.