Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ugly view of Lonnie Burrland Monorail when it's not hidden in tarps
Lonnie Burrland Monorail
September 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the third monthly passing Monorail in East America for a futuristic adventure through the view above jail, out through Disney Earth Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Zorro.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will make silly comments to your friends.
- Contains antique effects.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The letters in "Lonnie Burrland Monorail" can be scrambled to spell " Anrlulndiior Brnmeoaonl."
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to get a seat with the Lonnie Burrland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.