Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burrland Monorail, a favorite attraction of Tron
Lonnie Burrland Monorail
November 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a fraction toons
Climb aboard the only remaining magically working Monorail in our America for a high-speed adventure through the space above the exposition, out through Disney College Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Monsanto.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may appear if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Dads," Disneyland annual passholders might try to run to this attraction for a moment prior to the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, unstopable boorishness, or bowel, clothing, or heart problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No food or nudity encouraged.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1971 World's Fair.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to get a seat with the Lonnie Burrland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.