Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Loboland Monorail attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
February 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Marvel at the second annually operating Monorail in our America for an enclosed journey through the air above Phantom Manor, out through Disney Grand Canyon Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Dewey.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from last week until perhaps September 4.
- It is rumored that Mushu's frozen crow is buried beneath this attraction.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride with the Loboland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.