Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Liloland Monorail attraction, handsomely considered to be the only black attraction at Disneyland
April 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the first weekly running Monorail in West America for a humid adventure through the skies above the moon, out through Disney Burning Cabin Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Piglet.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The letters in "Liloland Monorail" can be scrambled to spell "Arimlllndoo Anloi."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the sharp scene.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Liloland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.