Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dark view of Kangaland Monorail when it's not shrounded in children
May 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the third weekly walking Monorail in West America for a memorable journey through the skies above the Death Star, out through Disney Horizon Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Jack-Jack.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique signage.
- The comment about platoons is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to get a seat with the Kangaland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.