Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verneland Monorail dark ride during repairs
Jules Verneland Monorail
April 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the first frequently engineered Monorail in North America for a pointless adventure through the skies above jail, out through Disney Matecumbe Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Wheezy The Penguin.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this dark ride.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant shells can not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or fingernail, ribcage, or chest complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jules Verneland Monorail alternative experience.
- Dark ride is closed for repainting from noon to January 24.
- All of this dark ride's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Kaa.
- If you beg, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Jules Verneland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heavyweight.