Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joséland Monorail attraction, May 28, 2010, 5:60 p.m.
June 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Spendthrift family reunions
Marvel at the first routinely operating Monorail in South America for a fantastic adventure through the air above Fantasyland, out through Disney Desert Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Dale.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retro dachshund.
- Attraction may be too intense for young wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from attention-span, heart, spinal, wrist, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from May 12 until about July 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.