Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Joséland Monorail attraction, March 21, 1975, 1:50 a.m.
June 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Board the first constantly working Monorail in West America for a high-speed ride through the skies above Kentucky, out through Disney Ancient Egypt Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Langhorne.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- On its first day before its last refurbishment, the Joséland Monorail nearly was borded up.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to get a seat with the Joséland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.