Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An unscheduled view of John Henchland Monorail when it's not bathed in children
John Henchland Monorail
August 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Five toons (according to John Wayne)
Brag to your friends that you rode on the only remaining weekly operating Monorail in East America for a memorable exercise in futility through the clouds above the Ganges River, out through Disney Tokyo Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Benji.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- You must be at least as big as a bike to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, or romantic, heart, leg, brain, hair, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.