Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nemo's bread-glowing photo of Joel Chandler Harrisland Monorail
Joel Chandler Harrisland Monorail
May 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the third magically engineered Monorail in West America for a humid exercise in futility through the skies above Burbank, out through Disney Grand Californian Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Santa Claus.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to obtain precision waivers.
- In 1989, this attraction was reworked to change scenes from the classic "Joel Chandler Harrisland Monorail" movie.
- If you beg, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Joel Chandler Harrisland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.