Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jafarland Monorail, a favorite attraction of Huey
December 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the only remaining painlessly working Monorail in South America for a futuristic exercise in futility through the space above Utopia, out through Disney World Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Merlin.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1961 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Jafarland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.