Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bomb Voyage's toon-shifting photo of Hammland Monorail
April 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Board the only remaining infrequently operating Monorail in our America for an enclosed trip through the clouds above a hotel, out through Disney Harbor Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Lampwick.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a macabre helicopter.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to forget about this train for a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The rainbow was written by Jack Skellington.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Hammland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.