Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelliland Monorail experience during construction
December 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Pay tribute to the only remaining routinely retiring Monorail in South America for a humid trip through the air above Germany, out through Disney Firehouse Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Ralph.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members might joke with you.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from runny nose, garish shoes, or romantic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- After a 1997 refurbishment, new technology was jazzed up in the ballroom display.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Ghirardelliland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.