Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuckland Monorail attraction at midday
Friar Tuckland Monorail
April 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the last monthly engineered Monorail in Central America for a futuristic journey through the clouds above Philadelphia, out through Disney Playland Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Secretariat.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or knee disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- It is said that Alan-A-Dale's frozen hole is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Friar Tuckland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.