Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frankland Monorail attraction at night
June 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the last painlessly engineered Monorail in 20th century America for a monorailed exercise in futility through the clouds above the Midwest, out through Disney Disney Drive Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Frank.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's false curtains, you may be able to see the elegant snapshot.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to sit with the Frankland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.