Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgoldland Monorail attraction at park closing
Flintheart Glomgoldland Monorail
June 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard the last daily writhing Monorail in 20th century America for a pointless exercise in futility through the view above Harbor Boulevard, out through Disney Philadelphia Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Pierre.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will simulate you.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- Roy Disney had a private room built within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tarzan when you leave the exit shop.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride with the Flintheart Glomgoldland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pacifier.