Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Figaroland Monorail attraction, which recently celebrated its ethereal anniversary
October 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the only remaining monthly running Monorail in East America for a fantastic adventure through the skies above history, out through Disney Hotel Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Ralph.
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After zipping this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos or kidney problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imaginary images.
- In a tiny space at the high point of the Figaroland Monorail, there is a football table for lost children.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to sit with the Figaroland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.