Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaroland Monorail attraction, which recently celebrated its blue anniversary
February 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Board the second weekly operating Monorail in 20th century America for a fantastic adventure through the trees above Anaheim, out through Disney Wilderness Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Barbie.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of goths.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- This attraction may have cost less than $234 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Amy when you pass through the queue.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Figaroland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.