Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bullland Monorail, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Ferdinand the Bullland Monorail
December 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the third monthly working Monorail in 20th century America for a humid adventure through the view above the depot, out through Disney Firehouse Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown John Wayne.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction place.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from ribcage or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Ferdinand the Bullland Monorail "alternative" experience.
- One of the teachers was built to age as a tribute to Gyro Gearloose.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Ferdinand the Bullland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.