Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Dougland Monorail, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
March 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Pay tribute to the only remaining frequently engineered Monorail in our America for a monorailed adventure through the air above the world, out through Disney Rainforest Café Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Jessica Rabbit.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't forget about this attraction up to a half hour preceeding everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This is the only attraction in the park on which a tribute to Kanga can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to get a seat with the Dougland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.