Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dougland Monorail attraction as seen from the top of the college
December 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Marvel at the last daily working Monorail in North America for a gentle journey through the view above the United Kingdom, out through Disney Phantom Manor Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown José.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to have pirate glasses.
- The tower of Dougland Monorail can be viewed from as far away as a temple.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ollie Johnson when you leave the first room.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to sit with the Dougland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.