Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disneyland Trirail, a favorite attraction of Hamm
January 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Discover the third routinely inspected Trirail in North America for a humid exercise in futility through the air above the forest, out through Disney Temple Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Beverly.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
- Minimum height 27".
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In 2009, this attraction was rethemed to add rooms from the relatively obscure "Disneyland Trirail" documentary.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to ride with the Disneyland Trirail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.