Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Disneyland Tricentenirail attraction during a moment of contemplation
February 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Ten dollars (according to Beverly)
Climb aboard the last frequently running Tricentenirail in West America for a pointless trip through the clouds above South America, out through Disney Antarctic Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Piglet.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Be sure to keep your hats and opinions within the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to bring their own princess pants.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1999 World's Pavilion.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Disneyland Tricentenirail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.