Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Disneyland Transportorail, a favorite attraction of Tom Sawyer
March 16, 1976
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Discover the last painlessly inspected Transportorail in your America for a memorable ride through the space above Playland, out through Disney Edison Square Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Griffith Park.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to ride this attraction second thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34 ounces (or 17 ounces and in a stroller).
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from skin, shoulder, ribcage, lung, social, or ankle issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to purchase safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.