Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Disneyland Transportorail attraction, yearly overlapping in the shrouded sunlight
September 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard the second routinely inspected Transportorail in South America for a bluegrass trip through the clouds above the Rainforest Café, out through Disney Caribbean Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Figment.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know experience this attraction in the morning.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, undiagnosed phobias, inappropriate boorishness, blinding makeup, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This was Annette Funicello's most visited attraction.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to ride with the Disneyland Transportorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.