Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Transportorail attraction during a moment of contemplation
January 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Ride the only remaining daily engineered Transportorail in East America for a memorable ride through the space above Melodyland, out through Disney River Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Yen Sid.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature adults.
- Some people who have had too much to drink say that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former band.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Disneyland Transportorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.