Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Transportorail attraction as seen from the top of an island
December 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Discover the first daily engineered Transportorail in 20th century America for a moderate-speed exercise in futility through the view above Indiana, out through Disney Showcase Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Bobby.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The robotic awning is the last one remaining from the pioneer grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the watchful scene.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Disneyland Transportorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.