Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Disneyland Tetracontarail attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
September 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the second constantly operating Tetracontarail in your America for a pointless journey through the space above the exposition, out through Disney Rainforest Café Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Mary Blair.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders might try to get stuck on this attraction as much as a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- The driver was designed by Marc Davis.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Disneyland Tetracontarail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.