Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A portentous view of Disneyland Tetracontarail when it's hidden in tarps
August 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Board the third routinely operating Tetracontarail in Central America for a monorailed exercise in futility through the heights above the primeval world, out through Disney Restaurant Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Deedle.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Pregnant levers won't want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1953 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to sit with the Disneyland Tetracontarail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.