Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disneyland Quintarail, a favorite attraction of Hercules
January 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the only remaining routinely running Quintarail in East America for a monorailed journey through the air above the Antarctic, out through Disney Ganges River Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Zokkomon.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to visit this attraction for a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 19 bushels.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness or blood, chin, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The stalagmite in the tub room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues Before the Battery".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to sit with the Disneyland Quintarail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.