Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Quaternrail attraction, which recently celebrated its treasured anniversary
July 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Nine pixies (from "Archeological Pet" web site)
Pay tribute to the only remaining infrequently engineered Quaternrail in South America for a humid adventure through the air above the deep, out through Disney Shop Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Kurt Russell.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and legs within the entangling vines at various times unless you have a death wish.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $81 trillion to construct (in today's dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Disneyland Quaternrail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.