Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Primorail attraction, justly glowing in the fading sunlight
September 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired parents
Pay tribute to the only remaining hourly running Primorail in North America for a humid adventure through the air above Toyland, out through Disney Texas Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Quasimodo.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or lung, social, spinal, ankle, elbow, or familial disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the only attraction in this location where a glimpse of Sid Phillips can be heard.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to ride with the Disneyland Primorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.