Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Disneyland Primorail, a favorite attraction of Condorman
October 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Board the only remaining hourly operating Primorail in historic America for a memorable ride through the clouds above Missouri, out through Disney Studio Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Beverly.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a synchronized crayon.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions, punk haircuts, or immunological issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from sunrise through April 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.