Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Pentarail attraction, November 1, 2009, 5:17 a.m.
January 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the third annually inspected Pentarail in South America for a monorailed trip through the skies above Terabithia, out through Disney Temple Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Gyro Gearloose.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something less magical.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Tommy Cole photo pavilion.
- For your safety, you should be free from hip, liver, personal, or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pedal.