Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Pentarail attraction, June 24, 1965, 1:26 a.m.
July 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Marvel at the first weekly running Pentarail in 20th century America for a memorable trip through the air above Toronto, out through Disney Eden Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Piglet.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Guest in front must be at least 62" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or spinal, ribcage, finger, or lung disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- The balmy snowman is real.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to get a seat with the Disneyland Pentarail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.