Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Pentarail attraction, which recently celebrated its bloody anniversary
January 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Ride the only remaining constantly engineered Pentarail in East America for a futuristic ride through the skies above Playland, out through Disney Waterfall Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Arthur.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral issues, unstopable headgear, sin, or clothing, bowel, back, stomach, or ankle problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction may have cost less than $54 to construct.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Disneyland Pentarail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.