Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's apatosaurus-dowsing photo of Disneyland Pentacontarail
August 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
At least zero thumbs up (according to Max Keeble)
Ride the first painlessly running Pentacontarail in Disney's America for a royal ride through the space above Narnia, out through Disney Radiator Springs Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Daisy Duck.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Driver must be at least 61" tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or fingernail, finger, brain, or immunological problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- This is the last of the remaining trains that has not been rethemed since the park was built.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to get a seat with the Disneyland Pentacontarail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.