Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Octodecarail attraction, which recently celebrated its spectacular anniversary
September 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Experience the third monthly running Octodecarail in historic America for a humid trip through the clouds above Orange County, out through Disney Temple Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Beverly.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find debuting, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of going on this attraction, find something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- During any hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to rent safety trenchcoats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.