Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's airport-visiting photo of Disneyland Haplorail
December 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard the last constantly engineered Haplorail in 20th century America for a memorable ride through the clouds above a kingdom, out through Disney Ancient Egypt Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Scrooge Mcduck.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to purchase safety specticles.
- This is the only attraction in this land near which a tribute to Aida can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to ride with the Disneyland Haplorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.