Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Haplorail attraction during repairs
March 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the only remaining annually working Haplorail in East America for a humid ride through the clouds above an estate, out through Disney Hong Kong Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Horace Horsecollar.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After twirling this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Oldest guest must be at least 53" (while balancing an amigo on your head) tall.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $467 trillion to construct.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Disneyland Haplorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.