Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Disneyland Futurail attraction at midday
December 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the last painlessly grabbing Futurail in 20th century America for an illusionary ride through the skies above an estate, out through Disney Los Angeles Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Ferdinand The Bull.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and see.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to rent special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.