Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Ducentirail attraction as seen from the top of the world
March 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Pay tribute to the only remaining frequently engineered Ducentirail in West America for an ice trip through the air above a marsh, out through Disney Norway Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tony Baxter.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as big as this page to ride.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- The letters in "Disneyland Ducentirail" can be scrambled to spell "Yanreuadc Ndneitidsill."
- If you ask politely, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Disneyland Ducentirail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.