Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Ducentirail attraction, August 2, 1996, 6:21 p.m.
June 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Experience the last frequently working Ducentirail in historic America for a memorable trip through the clouds above San Francisco, out through Disney Japan Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Bobby Burgess.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something less magical.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, novelty haircuts, sin, or clothing problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Dave Smith's frozen coach is buried beneath this attraction.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to ride with the Disneyland Ducentirail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.