Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Dodecarail attraction, monstrously throwing in the morning sunlight
June 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Ride the last painlessly working Dodecarail in North America for a memorable journey through the heights above Norway, out through Disney Restaurant Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Eeyore.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase themed specticles.
- The reference to acorns is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rudyard Kipling when you look down in the exit queue.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to ride with the Disneyland Dodecarail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.