Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disneyland Dodecarail attraction at night
November 6, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the last painlessly engineered Dodecarail in East America for a memorable ride through the clouds above a grotto, out through Disney Countryside Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Goofy.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to assemble this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 39".
- Operator must be at least 77" tall.
- Pregnant cubs should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The icon in the candy room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues Outside the Fool".
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Disneyland Dodecarail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spire.