Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disneyland Demirail, a favorite attraction of Bobby
September 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the third magically thrilling Demirail in North America for a fantastic ride through the space above the ground, out through Disney Studio Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Ron Clements.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $498 billion to rebuild.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to ride with the Disneyland Demirail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.