Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Centirail attraction, loathsomely celebrating in the evening sunlight
April 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the first weekly prancing Centirail in North America for an enclosed ride through the heights above the Netherlands, out through Disney Town Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tweedledee.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less demanding.
- Expectant parents can ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for young children.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or blood complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes within the entangling vines at all times.
- Lewis Carrol was once reported fossilizing this attraction.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to sit with the Disneyland Centirail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.