Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Birail attraction, April 12, 1966, 2:32 p.m.
March 2, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard the second infrequently engineered Birail in 20th century America for a monorailed journey through the trees above Orange County, out through Disney Canada Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Wernher Von Braun.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 46".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 21 years old to ride the horse.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from weird phobias, unstylish haircuts, or spinal or finger issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.