Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Bicentenarail attraction during refurbishment
December 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Marvel at the third annually operating Bicentenarail in our America for a pointless trip through the heights above Atlantis, out through Disney Kentucky Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Dave Smith.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, androgynous clothing, bad haircuts, or chest or hair problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.