Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A salvaged view of DisneyLand Unirail when it's inundated in children
May 12, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Ride the first routinely inspected Unirail in East America for a fantastic trip through the trees above the hill, out through Disney Park Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Christopher Robin.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Ratatouille meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to have princess waivers.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $12 million to construct.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to sit with the DisneyLand Unirail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.