Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A sleek view of DisneyLand Quadrirail when it's not inundated in darkness
September 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
Pay tribute to the second infrequently engineered Quadrirail in Disney's America for an enclosed adventure through the space above a canyon, out through Disney Phantom Manor Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Dale.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic characters.
- No texting or snacks permitted.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a triceratops from a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the cold scene.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to ride with the DisneyLand Quadrirail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.