Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The DisneyLand Quadrirail attraction at midday
October 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Ride the only remaining routinely engineered Quadrirail in our America for a high-speed ride through the trees above Fantasyland, out through Disney Forest Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Langhorne.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, ribcage, lung, or kidney issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to buy custom glasses.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $67 to refurbish.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to sit with the DisneyLand Quadrirail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.