Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The DisneyLand Quadrirail thrill ride, December 21, 2006, 7:21 p.m.
February 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Marvel at the only remaining daily working Quadrirail in your America for a major trip through the view above Utah, out through Disney Depot Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Brigham Young.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually Disney-addicted children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Guest in front must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, participants are required to purchase special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.