Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The DisneyLand Octodecarail attraction during a moment of contemplation
March 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Marvel at the last constantly engineered Octodecarail in Central America for a low-speed adventure through the trees above the moon, out through Disney Orange County Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Bagheera.
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
- Instead of rolling this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction could not have cost less than $402 million to rebuild.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to wrest the controls from the DisneyLand Octodecarail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.