Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The DisneyLand Hecatorail attraction, which recently celebrated its aluminum anniversary
September 21, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Pay tribute to the last monthly inspected Hecatorail in South America for a streamlined exercise in futility through the air above England, out through Disney Toontown Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Simba.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Billy Bones was once photographed chanting this attraction.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to sit with the DisneyLand Hecatorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.