Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Disney Land Demirail attraction during a moment of contemplation
Disney Land Demirail
January 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Zero magics (from Herbie)
Waste some time on the last magically engineered Demirail in Central America for a fantastic ride through the view above the circus, out through Disney Restaurant Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tuck.
- If traveling with unseen children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- One of the cages was textured to look like Horace Horsecollar.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to ride with the Disney Land Demirail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.