Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Land Bicentenarail attraction, May 19, 1996, 10:02 a.m.
Disney Land Bicentenarail
July 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the second annually operating Bicentenarail in Disney's America for a humid exercise in futility through the trees above Matecumbe, out through Disney Heliport Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Friar Tuck.
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to chop precision waivers.
- Some people who have had too much to drink halucinate that this attraction is home of the nearby haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to get a seat with the Disney Land Bicentenarail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.