Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Deweyland Monorail, a favorite attraction of Frozone
June 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Marvel at the second weekly working Monorail in historic America for a fantastic trip through the air above Grand Canyon, out through Disney Institute Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Scar.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
- After swinging this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction originally cost less than $442 trillion to refurbish.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Deweyland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.