Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedleland Monorail attraction at park closing
May 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired locals
Brag to your friends that you rode on the last weekly operating Monorail in Disney's America for a pointless trip through the clouds above Indiana, out through Disney Canyon Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Ichabod Crane.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Be sure to maintain your children and shoes inside the other guests at most times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- Jules Verne was on hand to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to ancient Egypt.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Deedleland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.